Herein lies Córilìce

The stories, the people, the history, the wonder

Thursday, July 17, 2008

News & Updates #6

Hello Again!

Once more, I'm just writing to tell you about the new pages that I've added to the site. I think I've almost got all the pages/posts that I wanted to add (the blog archive will look heaps cleaner next month!!). Anyway, I reworked where some of the links appear on the right-hand side. This way, the pages are found in sections that make more sense.

Also, I added a new section and a whole heap of pages to fill it out. This is the Crests, in Detail section. This is so that if you want to look at an overview of a part of the information about the Crests, it can be found without having to look at every Crest page. In effect, this does mean that the same information will presented in two places, but it allows for ease of searching, etc.

The pages I've added so far talk about the Gàló-Màdj, the Appearances of the Flàré, the Séiléhsti, the method of Activation, and the Flares themselves.

Enjoy looking!

I_D
There's hidden meaning in everything...
Never stop trying to understand...



No comments: