Herein lies Córilìce

The stories, the people, the history, the wonder

Tuesday, September 2, 2008

News & Updates #11

And here I am again!

(Only about two weeks late, or thereabouts.) But... anyway..... Now, of course, I'm pretty sure it didn't matter because no-one will have seen this until either tonight, or sometime early tomorrow. I do hope you have have a read before we have the next session.


Anyway, I have finally updated the site - god! Why did I wait so long, my memory was a bit shaky... So, you'll find the Riddles have been updates as usual, the People have also had some changes. Also, I decided to add some information about the Politics and Continental Relations of Nàbra.

Enjoy lolling!

I_D
There's hidden meaning in everything...
Never stop trying to understand...

No comments: