Herein lies Córilìce

The stories, the people, the history, the wonder

Thursday, September 11, 2008

News & Updates #13

ZOMG I am awesome! I have just taught myself (with the help of a blogger function I didn't know about til know, and a couple of other pages on the net) how to use html code! I'm slowly going to clean each post up and make it as simple as possible, and easier for me in the long run...

Anyway... Let's talk about the updates. As of arriving in Lkíhlà City, and the journey to get there, we now know a lot more about what's going on, so to speak... Updates are as follows (if i can remember them all!):
The People of Héli
The Damage between Crests
The Activation of the Flàré
The Appearance of the Flàré
The Gàló-Màdj
The Clans of Héli
The Crest of Éru (Check out the new format)
The Crest of Úshk (Check out the new format)
And, the Riddles, of course!

I know that we've just arrived in a new City, and I haven't included an update on the Places of Héli, but that will come when we know more about Lkíhlà City...

Enjoy munching!


I_D
There's hidden meaning in everything...
Never stop trying to understand...

No comments: